1. Plugin LicensingMovipress plugin is licensed under the GPLv2 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html).
2. Automatic UpgradesAutomatic Upgrades are available to registered users.
3. DeliveryAfter we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email with the subscription details. This may take a few minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
4. OwnershipYou may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products. All products are property of Movipress Ltd.. They are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products. The user is not entitled to display advertisement within its app if is not subscribed to the service.
5. Site ContentAll site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on movipress.com is the property of Movipress Ltd. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advanced. Content from this site shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Movipress Ltd..
3. Prices and payment
- All prices are net prices in United States dollars, British pounds and euros and do not include the currently valid legal value added tax. The current prices in dollars are visible on the internet page of Movipress Ltd. under movipress.com/pricing/, prices in pounds and euros can be converted in the checkout page.
- Just subscriptions from EU countries pay taxes.
- The payment of a subscription is always in advance.
- Movipress Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a support subscription with or without notice. Prices of all products are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
7. Refund PolicyAs paid subscriptions just determine ad control, and you can fully test the app before you subscribe, we work on the assumption that you are satisfied with your app and wish to continue using Movipress. Please note that by registering you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
8. Automated Billing for Subscription RenewalsBy purchasing you are agreeing to automated billing each month/year for subscription renewals. Please see our pricing page for current renewal rate information. You may cancel automated billing at any time and you will still receive 1 month/year of product updates and support. You can choose to renew manually at that time. If you let your license expire, you will not be able to manage advertisements in the app.
9. SupportMovipress Ltd. offers WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins. We do not offer support via email or otherwise support WordPress or other WordPress plugins we have not developed. Support is offered just to subscribed users. Registered users are not permitted to re-post support forum content or documentation on any external websites, social media outlets, etc. Posting screen captures of this content is also prohibited. Violation will be grounds for immediate termination of the support license and all access to support content and product updates will be discontinued.
10. Transactional EmailsMovipress Ltd. may on occasion send you email notifications related to your Movipress products. These transactional emails may include notification of subscription changes, changes to our terms and conditions, subscription expiration notices and other transactional emails related to Movipress.
11. WarrantyOur plugins are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress. We do not guarantee it will function with all 3rd party plugins or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our plugins as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing this plugin.
12. Regarding the content of your websiteThe registered user agrees with this declaration binding, whether the contents of its website may be prescribed against the google play-program guidelines for developers. This means that the registered user declares that its site and therefore lastly die application contents, such as in particular any sexual and otherwise child about harmful representations, statements and other materials, insults, untrue statements of fact, other defamatory statements and representations that glorify violence and war representations and statements, discriminatory statements and representations in relation to the ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or other defamation claims of third parties, the depseudonymization deanonymization and from other users, the otherwise unauthorized disclosure of personal data, the infringement of third-party protective rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trademark and patent rights, competition rights, personality rights).
13. AcceptanceBy registering in our site you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page.
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.